4:00 AM

Physical Therapy

Well sadly I've been having to go to physical therapy lately. Not that I want to, but I guess I have two potential herniated discs in my lower back and chronic knee pain. The nurse practitioner thought it was patellorfemorial pain syndrome, but I'm not so sure anymore. The physical therapist (Erin) told me she believes my knee pain is linked to my lower back problems. Erin is cool, I like her a lot. She's having me do some exercises that seem to be working, they are causing me pain so they must be hahaha. She also did a wicked back massage for me today that was heaven, really worked out my poor tense muscles. Sadly I go to Chris on Monday. I don't know him, he's knew....scary. I'm worried what he'll do to me....I hope he's nice. Well I'm tough and I can handle it. Well that's what's going on with my physical therapy.

1 comments:

Barbara said...

I know that part of your problem is also lack of proper sleep. GO TO BED GIRL! Every one of your posts is in the wee hours of the morning.