1:01 AM

Oh No.....

I received a very distressing text this morning from my best friend Kayla telling me that she won't be coming back to Alaska. Her dad has kicked her out for no reason and she can't afford school. She does not know what else to do. I am very sad and I am really struggling on how I'm going to cope without her. I will miss her dearly and she will always hold a very special place in my heart and I hope that it isn't the last of our friendship or our contact with each other. I love her like she was my own sister. I missed her already from the vacation and now the thought of going back isn't pleasant. Neither does moving to Fairbanks, because we had planned to go there together and start a dogsled team. I just hope and pray that something will change before Tuesday. If you are there god I need a miracle so I can get my friend back........because I don't know what to do.

1 comments:

Jake and Jordan Johnson said...

Oh no! I'm sorry about your friend! You need a friend like that in college. I had one...and it makes like so much easier. But take comfort in the fact that if she isn't able to get back to AK you will find someone to fill the hole a little. Anyway...hope Christmas was wonderful! Love ya cuz!