3:00 AM

First Semester Over!

Well it's official now...I have completed one whole semester in college. I will tell you this much YIKES!!! It was a rollercoaster, I don't know if I truly liked it or not. Hopefully next semester isn't so bad. I am at least taking a class that has caught my interest. I'm still trying to figure out this whole biology thing also. It fascinates me, BUT i have to stick with stupid cell and molecular biology BLAH gross EWWW hahaha. Well now that the semester is up I'm packing my bags and heading down to good old Utah to visit family and friends. HOW EXCITING. I'm stoked. I miss everyone so much, I am so happy it's coming up. I'm anxious yet sad....I know once it comes around it'll go by so fast. Well that's all I have to say about that.

2 comments:

mike DenBoer said...

nice, my daughter, I think you need to go to bed. I see that your post time is AM maybe you need to sleep. Love Dad Mike

Meghan said...

psh who needs sleep???