2:30 AM

College


Kayla & I (above)
Well, where to begin. I am currently attending University of Alaska Anchorage. I'm majoring in Wildlife Biology. I live i the dorms and am going to say this. I HATE IT. To be honest I do, it wasn't all that hyped up as I thought it was going to be. There is one positive though. I have met my own hedero-lifemate. HAHA and not in any way shape or form in a gay way. She's naturally my sister without there being effort. We hit it off right away. Her name is Kayla Fair. We go in places or talk to people and they ask how long we've known each other we say either 2 months or now 4 months and they are shocked. They think we've known each other forever. It's crazy, I don't know what I would do with out her. Anyway, we are going to move up to Fairbanks next fall and go to school up at UAF. We are both super excited to get an apartment and not have to be cramped in the ridiculous dorms. Well I have 3 other roommates: Kayla, Britny, & Sasha. They are all great girls, however I have some pet peeves about Britny. Sasha generally doesn't bother us because she's usually never here or holed up in her room, but when she is out and about she's a great girl.
Here is a moose just outside our dorm. We normally get quite a few in post-fall time. However I haven't seen a single one since before Halloween, so I don't know where they went.
This is my dorm room, second night I was here. All clean and lovely. Sad it's not stayed that way lol.
Well there is dorm life for you.

1 comments:

Barbara said...

I was just going to ask when the room pictures were taken because it's so clean. I love that you're making a blog. Keep it current. I love it! You're also adorable and I'm so grateful that you're my daughter and my friend. Love you!