12:09 AM

Eyes of Faith

As I sat here after watching the movie "Charly" well during the last part of it, I was moved to heavy tears. At the end she's always trying to get her baby to say Momma and finally he does at the very end. I know it's not the same, but I realized that I wanted it. I wanted so bad to have that knowledge and love that I would have an eternal family. I realized I wanted it with every fiber of my being. I wanted to be the perfect mormon mom who had her family and faith. After the movie I started listening to Hilary Weeks and this song "Eyes of Faith" has always hit me the strongest. It tells me what I must do and what can come of it. I love the song and it speaks to me. I am so blessed to have the support of my family behind me. I know the lord has something special for me and that if I try and have faith I can have what I want most in this world now. Not my education, not my career path, or friends. I want an eternal family and I want to be with my lord in heaven someday. I want to be able to look at him and know that I am worthy of it. That's just what I had thoughts about.

3 comments:

Grant Stoddard said...

Wow Meg,
Very touching. Thanks for sharing. We've no doubt that what you're doing with yourself is definitely setting you on the path to all of your goals.
Molodets!
We love you lots!
--Grant and Kris

Grampy Grant said...

We all have faith in you and knew that Our Father and Brother in Heaven would be been for you and will continue to aid, guide and love you. Thanks for sharing with us.

Love,
Grampy

SEABREEZE said...

Meggie, We are all at different points on the path, and as long as we are pointed in the right direction we will get there. Let's hold hands and get there together. Love you so much, Gramma